Sunday, November 16, 2008

Thinking of my beautiful sister :)


I'm thinking about my sister Lindsay a lot today and have been sending up lots of prayers. She is due to have her baby today, the 16th, but is still very pregnant and waiting patiently. Lindsay and her husband Phil know they are having a little girl and I can't wait to see Isabelle with her new little cousin. I'm sure they will be great friends! Linz is getting more and more uncomfortable, but she has done so well throughout the pregnancy and has remained very positive even up to the due date. Only God knows when the baby will come but we want baby Miller to know that we already love her and can't wait to meet her - whether she comes today, next week, or any day in between! Please pray for a safe, efficient, and soon delivery for my sister and friend :) Love you Linz.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Lauren! I don't know how patiently I'm waiting (I feel like I've complained more in the past week than in 9 months put together), but I certainly appreciate your support and phone calls - keeping me distracted! Love you :)

    ReplyDelete