Saturday, October 13, 2007

Decorating Day

Lauren is the creator and manager of this blog. However, she is encouraging me to add my two cents so here it goes my first official blog. Today Lauren and I were both feeling energentic and festive so we decided to try add some spirit to our home and decorate. To be completely honest, cosmetics are Lauren's department and therefore this was the type of project where I try not to say anything and simply do what I am told. Beginning ouside, Lauren and I realized that we are not meant to be living in the city. The revilation came soon after we cut some branches off of a vacant lot to accent the house becasue we began to think that we could probably get in trouble for as in the city everything is someone's. Nonetheless, they sure make things look better.After we finished outside we added some different things to spice up the inside as well. Although this was somewhat of a girly way to spend the day, the house was empty and it was nice for Lauren and I to have the chance to spend some time together doing something not related to school. So that's all I have to say about that but check out our finished project.

2 comments:

  1. Looks good guys! It's always fun to decorate... and I hope you don't get in trouble for stealing all those branches! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks beautiful Lauren and Brent.
    Did a great job, Brent. Very impressed!!

    ReplyDelete