Thursday, October 4, 2007

Happy little kicks and heartburn... welcome to the third trimester!

Well folks, here we are heading into the third trimester. It's hard to believe time has gone this quickly - hopefully the last three months go as fast as the first six! I am twenty-six weeks along today, and tomorrow marks the first day of the seventh month. Everyone here at the house felt the baby kicking the other day - proof that those little movements are quickly getting stronger. I had an appointment with my O.B. yesterday and my uterus is measuring just below my ribs, which we are assuming means that the baby cannot go much further up and will instead start going further and further OUT. I feel huge already, and can't imagine what three more months is going to do! As Mom predicted, the heartburn has begun in full force, which I also assume is a result of everything being up so high. However, the good is still far outweighing the bad, and all we can think about is meeting this new little baby Craig. The O.B. is telling me they will induce me at 38 weeks, which means that I am really two weeks ahead of myself. Hard to believe how quickly life is going, and funny that sometimes it doesn't feel quickly enough!

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited that you guys are blogging now! It will be so easy to keep up with you. And it was nice to see you this weekend for Thanksgiving. Love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lauren. Nice to have met you this weekend. I am sure I will see more of you in time. I voted for a girl before I saw the tally whihc made me laugh... why do people pick girl more often than boy (myself included). Acutally more boys are made...statistically anyway. I think mine is a boy!

    ReplyDelete